Burlington, Iowa, March 5, 2013 – Team Beast will host the second annual Beaster Bunny 5K, Saturday, March 23, at the Burlington Regional RecPlex, 501 S. Broadway, Burlington, Iowa. Great River Health Systems is the event's lead sponsor.
Beaster Bunny schedule:
· 7 to 7:45 a.m. – Registration and check in
· 8 a.m. – Kids' Race and Easter Egg Hunt (kids' race participants only)
· 8:30 a.m. – 5K Race/Walk
· 9:30 a.m. – Awards (age groups and top male and female finishers)
· Kids' Race and Easter Egg Hunt (ages 2 to 10) – Free without T-shirt; $10 with T-shirt on or before March 7, and $15 after
· 5K – $20 per person with a T-shirt before March 7, and $25 after. Fees without a T-shirt are $10 before March 7 and $15 after.
T-shirts are not guaranteed after March 7.
Participants may drop off checks (payable to Team Beast) and registration forms at Running Wild in Burlington or mail to: Team Beast, 2821 Herblo Dr., Burlington, Iowa 52601. Proceeds benefit Team Beast's Youth Program.
Team Beast (Burlington Endurance Athlete Sports Team) is an area triathlon and endurance sports training club. Team Beast includes all levels of experience, from beginner to seasoned athlete, and welcomes anyone interested in triathlons, cycling, running, mountain biking and other sport endurance activities.
For more information, find us on Facebook (The Beaster Bunny 5K), www.teambeast.org, call 319-209-1269, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.