Local agents honored by RE/MAX
ELGIN -- Based on sales completed during the first nine months of 2008, James Cesarek of RE/MAX Sauk Valley in Sterling, retained the top spot among RE/MAX agents in northern Illinois outside the Chicago metropolitan area. Cesarek also ranked first in sales at the end of the first half of the year.
This quarterly ranking reflects the sales performance of both individual RE/MAX agents and RE/MAX sales teams based in the Illinois counties of Boone, Bureau, Carroll, DeKalb, Grundy, Henry, Jo Daviess, Lee, Mercer, Ogle, Rock Island, Stephenson, Whiteside and Winnebago. Teams involve the efforts of two or more licensed individuals. Rankings are based on commissions earned.
The Top 10 Non-Metro agents and teams for the January-September period this year are:
1. James Cesarek (team), RE/MAX Sauk Valley, Sterling;
2. Tina Eisler, RE/MAX Property Source, Rockford;
3. Vicki Geiger (team), RE/MAX Top Properties, Morris;
4. Sharon Esslinger, RE/MAX Country Crossroads, Viola;
5. Robert Nieman (team), RE/MAX Property Source, Rockford;
6. Kitty Moring (team), RE/MAX Professional Advantage, Byron;
7. Jean Pritchard, RE/MAX Hometown Advantage, Geneseo;
8. Starr Zook, RE/MAX On Track, Aledo;
9. Debbie Maxvold, RE/MAX Accord, Rockford;
10. John Bearrows, RE/MAX Hub City, Rochelle.
"We congratulate these outstanding agents on their continued success. Their skills and commitment to providing outstanding service embody the highest standards of our business," said Jim Merrion, regional director of the RE/MAX network in northern Illinois.