Rock Island Grand Prix Logo Contest
The Rock Island Grand Prix presented by AT&T, in conjunction with CampaignPros.com, is pleased to announce the 2011 Grand Prix Logo Contest. The RIGP, the world’s largest karting street race run through the city streets of Rock Island, Ill., encourages students to design an event logo for the annual event. Deadline for entry is Jan. 31, 2011.
The winner will receive a $250 scholarship along with VIP Hospitality Park and pit passes for 4 adults and 4 children for the Rock Island Grand Prix, Sept. 3-4, 2011. The winner and logo will also be featured in an article in The Dispatch and The Rock Island Argus newspapers.
The competition is open to high school and college-age students. Entries can include either “concepts” or finished art work. Basic criteria include:
1) Logo should be approximately 4" x 4".
2) Logo should evoke an impression that supports the brand of the race. This may include but is not limited it the following images: A go-kart, a rock, a street, a river, race fans, etc.
3) Please limit design to no more than 2 colors.
4) The logo needs to include the following text:
ROCK ISLAND GRAND PRIX
Rock Island, Illinois
(Additional wording and slogans are optional.)
5) Logo needs to be effective when used in a variety of sizes and formats (TV, web, print, t-shirts, etc.). The logo may be presented with up to three Presenting Sponsor logos, so please allow adequate space to add them.
The winning entry may be modified to fit the needs of the RIGP and/or resized to fit various formats. All entries become the property of RIGP.
Entries can be submitted in paper or electronic form and should include the name, address, age, school, phone number and email address of the student entrant. Please submit entries to RIGPLogo@campaignpros.com, or by mail at RIGP Logo Contest, c/o CampaignPros, 3105 18th Avenue, Rock Island, IL 61201.
You may also view the official rules or submit entries at www.campaignpros.com/RIGPContest
Entries must be received by Campaign Pros by January 31, 2011. A winner will be chosen and notified no later than February 14, 2011. Please no more than one entry per participant.