Just a Minute! What Can Kids Do When Given Only One Minute?
Sure, knocking over four soda cans using a baseball hanging from pantyhose worn on the head sounds easy, but can you do it in less than 60 seconds? On Saturday, January 22 from 10:00 AM – noon and 1:00-3:00 PM the Family Museum will feature “Just a Minute!” where kids will participate in several challenges that they must complete in under a minute.
Some of the crazy obstacles include
· Placing pencils on the back of the hand and flipping them off and catching them.
· While blindfolded collecting two balls that are placed on upright cardboard tubes – without knocking them over!
· Assembling the front of a cereal box that has been cut into pieces
· Stacking 15 soda cans in an upside down pyramid with paper plates between each level.
· Throwing a playing card into the flesh of a watermelon.
·Building a tower of paper towel rolls with an egg between each roll.
· Knocking over bottles with a baseball hanging from pantyhose worn on the head (sort of like an elephant!)
· Scooting around an obstacle course on a bathroom mat (fuzzy side down)
· And more!
Kids are invited to test their skills and have some fun! Many challenges will have different difficulty levels for different age groups. This event is part of the Family Museum’s Super Saturdays and is included with the price of admission.