Aledo City Council proposes amending TIF project area
The Aledo City Council will meet Monday, Feb. 15, 2010, with a committee of the whole starting at 6:15 p.m., followed by the City Council meeting at 6:45 p.m. Agenda items include ordinance amendments to remove three properties in the TIF district owned by city council member as well a resolution on TIF policy.
Other items on the council agenda include:
• Amending an ordinance regarding unpaid gas bill liens;
• A resolution for natural gas purchase;
• A proposal to join with Aledo Main Street on marketing the community;
• Discussion on providing a generator for the VFW;
• Industrial Park farm ground lease agreement.
Also scheduled for appearance during the committee of the whole is Denis Bulat from Bi-State Regional Commission and Pam Myers, Aledo Main Street.