Aledo City Council agenda - May 3, 2010
The Aledo City Council meets as a committee of the whole starting at 6:15 p.m. on Monday, May 3. The agenda for the committee meeting includes appearances by Steve Pearson, S.P.O.T.S.; Bill Breeden and Dwight Reynolds.
Any communications or correspondence will be shared, administrative reports and requests and petitions. There is one request by the Mercer County 4-H Foundation for a sign.
The Aledo City Council meeting starts at 6:45 p.m., Tonight’s agenda includes the following:
• Ordinances number 13, series 2010, amending the building code provision relating to fences (second redading).
• Ordinance number 14, series 2010, adding a new section 3 to Title 8, Chapteer 3 of the Municipal Code of the City of Aledo, prohibiting smoking in Central Par, (second reading).
• Ordinance number 15, series 2010, creating a fifth Class B Liquor License within the corporate limits of the city of Aledo (first reading).
• Public Property: Approval of elevated water storage tank and painting.
• Public Property: Aledo Park District Sign program advertising agreement.
• Tax Increment Financing: Amendment of Tax Increment Policy; delete requirement, Section III, C-3.
• Sign Request: Mercer County 4-H Federation.